Personal Injury Claims Settled in a Winning Manner
Bob Elton wants you to understand that his years of experience and dedication to fighting for justice make him your first choice when you need the services of a personal injury, medical malpractice, civil litigation, probate, or insurance attorney. He will work tirelessly for your benefit, offering you individualized service. If you are in the State of Florida, you want Bob Elton on your side.
A Short List of Verdicts and Settlements Won for Clients
Here are a few examples of the civil suit cases won for clients by the Law Office of Robert W. Elton:
- $6,000,000 verdict for a woman with severe, disabling injuries resulting from a head-on collision with a drunk driver
- $500,000 settlement with an auto manufacturer for the mother of girl who died in vehicle crash, resulting in fire
- $250,000 settlement for a woman suffering nerve damage during surgery
- A settlement in excess of $200,000 for a woman who suffered a punctured aorta during laparoscopic surgery, resulting in permanent abdominal scarring
- A settlement in excess of $200,000 for a young mother suffering from a bowel injury after an episiotomy performed after birth delivery
- Confidential settlement for a new mother who fell and broke her foot when she was allowed to shower too soon after giving birth
- Confidential settlement for a woman whose doctor failed to diagnose cancer
Experience and Professionalism Counts
Along with forty years of experience in the Central Florida courts, which includes those in Daytona Beach and Volusia and Flagler Counties, Attorney Robert W. Elton brings a reputation for being thoroughly professional. He is respected for his knowledge, experience, and tenaciousness by judges, courts, other lawyers, and insurance companies. Attorney Elton knows those judges, courts, attorneys, and insurance companies. When you are represented by Robert W. Elton you are able to utilize his professional power for your benefit.
Put the experience and expertise of Bob Elton to work for you. Contact him for a free, no obligation consultation now by calling 386-274-2229.