Personal Injury Attorney Serving Ormond Beach and Daytona Beach
Aggressive. Accessible. Experienced.
The Law Offices of Robert W. Elton is dedicated to serving clients throughout Daytona Beach and Ormond Beach who have been injured in an accident. Attorney Elton represents clients by aggressively fighting for sufficient settlements to cover physical injuries and even financial damages.
From car accidents to motorcycle accidents to premises liability accidents, the Law Offices of Robert W. Elton is there…fighting for you!
Experienced, accessible, and hands-on Daytona Beach personal injury fights for your rights!
With over 40 years of practicing law, I can comfortably say that I am one of the most experienced personal injury attorneys in the area. In addition to experience, part of my mission is to offer clients complete and open communication. I want my clients feel comfortable contacting me during their times of need.
Here are just a few ways I stand out from the rest:
- Hands-on lawyer: While I have an administrative team to assist me, I conduct most investigations and prepare each case myself.
- On call, all the time: I want my clients feel comfortable contacting me during their times of need.
- Aggressive and compassionate: Compassion coupled with the appropriate amount of aggression are two keys to successfully practicing law. I demonstrate both when representing my clients.
- Personal attention: I’m proud to say that our firm has less overhead than other firms. Therefore, when you call and hire me, you get only me. Your case will not be handed off to a colleague or another attorney.
- Personalization: I take the time to get to know my clients, their legal needs, and their goals. From working with clients over the weekend to taking calls in the middle of the night, clients can get my attention any time.
- Bold representation: As your advocate, I will never dismiss your feelings. I’m here to help you, not judge you. By working with me, you get bold representation.
Personal Injury Cases – For the Win!
With more than 40 years of experience, I’ve seen a number of personal injury accidents and cases ranging from car accidents to product liability—and everything in between.
To summarize, here are just a few types of personal injury cases I’ve represented over the years:
- Car accidents – Unfortunately, car accidents are a part of every day life. We all need cars to get around the greater Daytona Beach area, and common distractions like cell phones can cause devastating accidents.
- Truck accidents – The state of Florida is known for many busy truck routes, which also means more accidents—and the need for a Daytona Beach truck accident attorney.
- Bicycle accidents – The Daytona Beach area is a beautiful place to visit, and is also a popular area for pedestrians and bicyclists. The more people on the road, the more prone they are to accidents and injuries.
- Boat accidents – Boats are another popular vessel used in Florida. But operating a boat isn’t like operating a car. A lack of operation training can result in accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcycle accidents are very common in Florida, and unfortunately, come with a very high fatality rate.
- Pedestrian accidents – Whether you are walking to school or work or you are doing some sightseeing as a tourist, you may be at high risk for an accident.
- Product liability – Although we have been blessed by technological advancements, our society is still far from perfect. Manufacturers still make mistakes in their product designs, which can cost consumers more than money…
- Wrongful death – With high accident rates, the wrongful death is rate is also relatively high. If your loved one recently was a victim in a fatal accident and passed away, you and your family may be entitled to compensation.
- Civil litigation – Business disputes or a dispute between two parties, an attorney can help you to achieve your legal goals and recover financial damages.
- Premises liability – Accident in a public place? In an apartment building? Or while visiting a friend? These are the most common examples of premises liability accidents—and you could be entitled to a settlement.
- Slip and fall accidents – If you slipped and fell in a public place or even outside a public place, and sustained serious injuries, you may have legal options with a Daytona Beach personal injury attorney.
- Animal attacks – Were you recently bit or attacked by a dog or another animal that left you with injuries and high medical bills? You may be entitled to a financial settlement.
- Serious injuries – From brain injuries to spinal cord injuries, these types of injuries are nothing to laugh about. These injuries can change a person’s life forever.
- No-fault claims – The State of Florida is known as a “no-fault” state. But this doesn’t mean you don’t have rights if someone else is responsible for an accident. Find out your options with a personal injury attorney.
- Insurance disputes – Insurance companies can make dealing with any kind of accident a headache. Hire a Daytona Beach personal injury attorney to handle the insurance companies.
- Business disputes – Business dispute with a contractor, client or co-partner? Call an attorney for help.
In addition to these areas of practice, my firm also assists clients who need estate planning and probate litigation.
End your pain and suffering with a Daytona Beach personal injury attorney…
If you or a loved one has been involved in any type of accident, don’t hesitate to call the Law Offices of Robert W. Elton. We are compassionate, understanding, and are aggressive in representing your claim, and will fight on your behalf to secure the best possible settlement to help you recover from your injuries and damages.
Find out how the Law Offices of Robert W. Elton is different than other firms, and how years of experience really do matter in the outcome of your lawsuit. Call us today at 386-274-2229 to schedule your free case evaluation.
If you don’t hire me, we both lose.